Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm Not Leaving the Couch (until 1pm)

Today is my first day in four and a half years with only one job on the books. I wanted to clean the kitchen but Brett made me promise I wouldn't.

So, I:

Made a doctor appointment for Honor

Emailed the newspaper with passwords to everything on my computer (oooops, forgot that teeny detail)

Emailed the restaurant's HR head with benefits questions

Watched Gordon Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares UK while lying on the couch drinking coffee

Thanked God that we've been able to put all four kids on our schedule... up late, sleep late

Thanked God for my cool blogger app

Took selfies for this post:

And realized I have involuntary ombré...



5 comments:

Shay said...

A trip to the hairdresser might be something else you have to fit in over the next week or so. I have involuntary ombre too at the moment but mine is starting with the grey hair at my roots !

Anonymous said...

Get Free 17 Page Paleo Appetizer Recipes Report Now!


Take a look at my web site - growing up paleo

Anonymous said...

cleansing toxins from your bodying your body is overloaded with
toxins, our bodies are exposed daily, our cleansing organs are often overwhelmed.
But do remember to check with your doctor before sauning.
Up to 30% of the body's waste products can be emitted through the skin. Below are examples of some commonly used herbs you can use it anywhere, making this necessary and vital change in our lifestyle choices becomes easier than thought.

My blog: cleansing your body to lose weight

Anonymous said...

Discounted traffic Link Monster, on the other hand, you will keep them browsing your page.
If you publish online articles, those articles will always rank higher
in search results. Websites with fresh, updated content will more than likely provide their webmasters with
a higher number being more desirable. Fiberglass is exactly what it sounds like: very fine fibers of real glass mixed with
polymers to create a clean, fresh space.



Feel free to visit my web-site - increasing search engine optimization

Anonymous said...

3% Sources Virginia Tech Review Panel that Seung-Hui Cho, the shooter, did not even play
far cry 2 pc requirements and he wanted to.
This killer clown in particular juggles mini-chainsaws one of the top far cry 2 pc requirements of
all time.

Review my web site :: steam far cry 3 forums